17,162 People Later
We've been asked to make the presentation that created our most viewed Hiaku Deck again at the Iron Yard Code Academy again (made the first presentation six months ago). There were important ideas we shared last time:
* SEO THRIVES or DIES with graphic designers.
* Graphic designers are heroes under siege by many groups.
* Set REALISTIC expectations.
* Set reasonable boundaries (with gorillas looking for bananas).
* Shared a few easy to remember tips to help designers improve their technical SEO skills.
Obviously we hit a nerve. We will be updating benchmarks shared six months ago to see how those we mentioned fared since. Remember technical SEO is important, but your content must engage, be exciting (visually too) and develop sustainable online community to win over time.
Good luck and if you have SEO questions we didn't cover email them to martin(at)Curagami.com and we will include and send you a Curagami Rules tee.