|Scooped by AdelineCampbell|
COMP 230 Final Exam (Set 3)
1. (TCO 7) The general syntax of an SQL select statement is _____.
2. (TCO 7) In a VBScript SQL Query statement, what Boolean operator can be used to test a set of conditions whereby all conditions must be true?
3. (TCO 7) What SQL clause is used in a VBScript program to determine the fields to be displayed in an SQL Query statement?
4. (TCO 7) What SQL clause is used in a VBScript program to determine the Table or Tables to be accessed in an SQL Query statement?
5. (TCO 1) The name of the service that controls the queue of print jobs with the Windows NET command is _____.
6. (TCO 1) The NETSH command that will set the IP address of the interface name NIC to 192.168.100.10 255.255.255.0 with a metric of 1 is _____.
7. (TCO 1) The Windows CLI command that is used to display the extensions recognized as executable files is _____.
8. (TCO 1) The NETSH command that will set the IP address of the interface name NIC to a DHCP-supplied IP address is _____.
9. (TCO 6) To delete a file in VBScript, use the following command (assuming that fso is a Scripting.FileSystemObject).
10. (TCO 6) What WSH object is required for VBScript File I/O?
11. (TCO 6) To create a new file in a VBScript program, use the following command (assuming that fso is an instance of Scripting.FileSystemObject).
12. (TCO 2) What is an example of a string constant?
13. (TCO 2) Given the rules of operator precedence, what value would the variable contain after the following statement was executed? distance = 2 + 21 / 3
14. (TCO 2) What is an example of a numeric constant?
15. (TCO 2) String constants and _____ refer to the same concept
16. (TCO 2) What is the assignment operator?
17. (TCO 5) When a subroutine or function is useful, you may want to use it more than once within a program or in other programs. This concept is known as _____.
18. (TCO 5) Which one of the following is a feature of good program design?
19. (TCO 3) Only one of the relational expressions being evaluated must be true in order for the entire expression to be evaluated as true. The VBScript Boolean operator that defines this evaluation is _____.
20. (TCO 3) The VBScript Boolean operator AND is used to evaluate multiple conditions where _____.
21. (TCO 3) Which VBScript Boolean operator has the highest precedence?
22. (TCO 3) If you are asked to write a VBScript program that prints a list of books that have fewer than 30 pages and more than 100 pages. What type of Boolean Operator would you use?
23. (TCO 3) In VBScript, when you combine Boolean operators, the _____ operators take precedence, meaning their values are evaluated first.
24. (TCO 4) What is the issue with the following VBScript Do While loop?
count = 1
Do while count < 10
count = count – 1
25. (TCO 4) How many times will the following VBScript Do While loop execute the loop body?
26. (TCO 4) When a variable is incremented by 1, _____.
27. (TCO 4) VBScript arrays are most efficiently processed using _____.
28. (TCO 4) The value of array subscripts are always _____.
1. (TCO 1) Write the Windows CLI commands that will Clear the screen; Turn off Command echo; and display the current IP address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway
2. (TCO 1) Write the Windows CLI NET commands that will turn the WORKSTATION service OFF and then ON
3. (TCO 2) Give the order of precedence for all of the arithmetic operators and the parentheses
4. (TC0 3) A movie theater manager says, “Provide a discount to patrons who are under 13 years old and those who are over 64 years old; otherwise, charge the full price.” Write the VBScript code that implements this logic. Assume the variables age and price and the constants DISCOUNT_PRICE and FULL_PRICE.
1. (TCO 4) Write the VBScript code that displays all of the integers stored in the array numArray(100) .
2. (TCO 5) Write a VBScript function called GetName( ) that prompts the user to input his or her name and returns the name value. Use the StdIn and StdOut streams for input and output
3. (TCO 6) Write the VBScript code that defines the Scripting.FileSystemObject and the file C:\Data\DataFile.txt for appending. Make sure the file will be created if it doesn’t exist, and ensure that the format is ASCII.
4. (TCO 7) Assuming that you are connected to a database called Computers.mdb with the fields Computer, Hostname Room_Num, CPU_Type, Num_CPUs, Bit_Size, OS_Type, Memory, and HDD_Size, write the SQL Query String sqlStr such that the fields Computer, Hostname, and CPU_Type will be displayed for all records CPU_Type is “AMD” and the Bit_Size is 64. The returned records should be sorted by Hostname