This is my first introduction to the Tin Can API and my immediate thought is that this holds the potential to revolutionise continuing professional development (CPD). In the first section Aneesh sets out how he learned about Tin Can API:
"- I trawled through multiple blogs
- I participated in discussion forums on Linkedin
- I viewed quite a few You Tube videos
- I viewed presentations on Slideshare
- I had numerous one-on-one conversations with my colleagues as well as peers in other organizations
- I used my mobile phone to chat with my boss about this"
It seems Tin Can API can record these activities in a Learner Record Store, which makes you wonder why the UK government is spending millions developing Unique Learner Records? But that's another question!
To find out more, read on...
Via Dennis T OConnor