Windows 10 has introduced new security features for the protection of Windows users PC’s and laptop. Among various, one of them prevents unauthorized access to system files. The security feature is quite perfect and safe for Windows users as at times it may block a user access and he or she may end up with an error – “This app has been blocked for your protection”. If a user receives this error message, then he or she needs to call on a toll free number for tech support. You can easily evade the app block protection message easily with certified Windows experts. If you are looking for technical assistance in order to overcome the technical concern Windows 10 App Block Protection Message, you can contact on an Intelli Atlas Windows 10 support number.
Now the question arises, how to circumvent the error? The heading bar of the pop up box is “User Account Control” but the message will again pop up even if Microsoft customers set user account control settings to a minimum level. After this, the warning text will appear- “This program has been blocked for your protection” and the body text of the warning is “An administrator has blocked you from running this program. For more information, contact the administrator.” But you’ll get the error message, even if a customer runs the installation on a Windows 10 account with administrative privileges. Apart from this, if you right-click on the file and choose “Run as administrator” you’ll receive the exact same error. To evade this situation, you can immediately call Windows phone support number and take Intelli Atlas help for Windows 10.
Let’s follow a few simple steps to circumvent the "protection error" in Windows 10, these include:
- At first, launch Start Menu, search & select Command Prompt. Then right-click on it and choose Run as Administrator.
- You have to type the following command without quotes and then press Enter: net user administrator /active:yes
- Users have to launch Start Menu once again and right-click on user-account title at the top-left of the screen. Then click Sign-out.
- Log into the Administrator account and you will return to the Desktop of that user profile.
- After that, locate and run the .exe file for the program which you want to install.
- The Smart screen protection will be disabled and the installation will complete successfully.
- After the installation process, just log back into your regular account after logging out of the Admin account.
Intelli Atlas is a perfect company for getting technical customer-centric computer services for consumers & small businesses of computer devices and computer applications. With the company’s professional approach you will easily bypass the Windows 10 App Block Protection Message.