Content Marketing Battle UGC vs Landing Pages shares the battle with User Generated Content platforms and landing pages. We favor hybrid content marketing.
|Current selected tag: UGC. Clear.|
Your new post is loading...
As a business, one of the most effective ways to gain traction and visibility is through a strategically planned marketing and/or public relations campaign. But did you know that your customers can be just as effective?
* Social shares and its help with seo, traffic and profits.
* Brand advocacy and word-of-mouth advertising.
* Brand shaping via listening and curation of content created by influential customers.
* Reward Ambassadors with social listening, support and inclusion.
* ASK for help.
Via Brian Yanish - MarketingHits.com
What Is QDF
* Content that promotes links and shares is good.
* Static Content is bad.
* Questions - great because "new to them" evergreen content promotes UGC for years.
* Polls - voting brings customers back and creates new social share hooks too.
4 Principles of A Networked World