Movements THEN Campaigns within Movements
http://www.crowdfunde.com earned its first paycheck today as we begin to help our friends at http://www.moon-audio.com create an "umbrella" movement to create online community, improve SEO, win hearts and minds and convert more visitors to customers and customers to advocates and supporters.
This G+ post shares much of what we discussed today about the advantages of creating a movement in a socially connected mobile time. If you love music hope you will jumpin and help us create Music Is A Movement's pieces such as:
* Our ASK for UGC (User Generated Content) such as what is your favorite music? Why? What is your favorite gear? Why?
* Stories are going to be important. What is best way to ask for them?
* Arresting visuals are going to be important, where to we find them.
* How can we create CONTENT to support an abstract, personal and short lived (music) to shareable content (vids, pics, stories)?
* What is best way to connect tribe members.
* What are our KPIs.
Going to be fascinating to use our new tools for the first time to help Moon Audio change the world a little by developing a MOVEMENT and then positioning their marketing inside the movement's context and ever evolving User Generated Content boundaries.
What about you? How do you win hearts and minds with your #Interntmarketing.