You are the content you publish.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Nurturing relationships with your customers is a crucial part of growing a successful business. In this age of automation and innovation, caring for your customers has never been more important.
Great @KISSmetrics Post. Their 10 Ways: 1. Treat Customers Right - Genuinely Interact. 2. Don't Come On Too Strong - Have Respect.
3. Listen - Hear what customers are saying.
4. Continue - Offer ongoing
5. Partners not customers - communication is 2 way.
6. Build Trust - No Surprises good or bad.
7. Be Transparent - HONESTY always wins in the end.
8. Keep Your Promises & Only make keepable ones.
9. Customer is always RIGHT.
10. Say THANK YOU and be KIND. These are great and I would add: 1. Know YOURSELF, be consistent and true. 2. Have FUN (fun is contagious).
3. LOVE what you do (passion is contagious).
4. LOVE who you do it with (or fake it until you make it).
5. Stay Calm, Carry On
6. Change the World
7. Share and then SHARE some More.
8. Align your company to Stengel's Brand Ideals.
9. LISTEN more than you TALK.
10. Curate more than you Create.
Do any five of these consistenly and like, trust and respect may just turn to LOVE.
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
Great tips! Thank you @KISSmetrics and @ScentTrail