How could you be against it? Would that make you in favour of the "stupid organization"?
Yet few organizations have developed a model for a sustainable learning organization.
So, is collective intelligence a myth? What are the reasons for successive failures at attempts to implement the learning organization? How can this be fixed?
Please join us in this discussion !
If you wish to participate:
. Do you have a blog?
- Respond with an article you publish on your blog. Send an email to fdomon (at) entreprisecollaborative.com or a tweet to @hjarche or @fdomon to make sure we do not forget your article
- Please mention the context in which this article appears: Insert a link in your article to www.entreprisecollaborative.com
- If you use Twitter, send a message linked to your post using the hashtag #ecollab
- We will publish all articles, or excerpts of them on the site. This will make for easier reading of the blog carnival. We will link to the original article and will contact you for a short bio and photo to include with the article
. You do not have a blog but this interests you?
- Send your article directly to fdomon (at) entreprisecollaborative.com. We will then publish it.
Good blog Carnival and thank you in advance for your participation .