On Using the Same Content for Multiple Purposes
21. Do an “ego trap” series: have different well-known folks write guest posts on their views on the same topic – @jchernov
22. Do a content audit on pieces you already have (collateral, emails, etc.); figure out what you can repur pose – @JoePulizzi
23. Think of yourself as a content chop shop: repackage your content into blog posts, videos, ebooks, and more – @NickWestergaard
On Measuring and Tracking Success
26. Understand the difference between vanity metrics (e.g., likes, followers) and metrics executives care about (e.g., traffic, leads, sales) – @jeffreylcohen
27. Figure out what you want your customers do once they’ve read your content – @MarketingProfs
28. Don’t just create consumable content; create actionable content – @TheTimHayden
29. Content marketing is an art that, when done well, not only provides value, but also produces sales – @samfiorella
30. Make sure your metrics are reported in a way that makes sense both to you and to management – @DavidBThomas
31. Try measuring what others in your company are already measuring and making your reports look the same – @jeffreylcohen
-Receive a FREE daily summary of The Marketing Technology Alert directly to your inbox. To subscribe, please go to http://ineomarketing.com/About_The_MAR_Sub.html (your privacy is protected).
-If you like this scoop from The Marketing Technology Alert (brought to you by iNeoMarketing), PLEASE share by using the links below.