- la publicité faite par DDB Paris contre l'illetrisme (golem13.fr/illetrisme-ddb-anlci/)
- Elisa Sednouai photographed by Steve McCurry for the 2013 Pirelli calendar
- the Serai, the most ultimate hotel in the Indian desert, near Jaisalmer and the Pakistanese border. Full post to follow. Vaut le voyage
- Jäneke, an old Italian brand of toiletries in metal, wood and other noble materials (eg "galvanised golden", "chrome plated"), from the toothbrush to the haircomb (www.janeke.it)
- the great portrait of Boris Johnson by Michael Wolff in the February issue of British GQ - and the hilarious memo to Mayor Johnson and Boris' to-do lists, from the same issue
- Aman New Delhi - amazing hotel where even the lowest level of bedroom has a swimming pool on its private terrace. Spa is beyond words (try the 90 min signature massage) and food is also delicious. But what beats it is the 50m pool and the tennis court in the basement. New generation hotel
Je n'ai pas aimé:
- to have to book my massage as much as 4 weeks in advance in the Heathrow T5 BA lounge: what is luxury if you have to plan?
- Invisibles, a pseudo-arty photo series by Veronique Ellena, that shows photos of priceless jewels on faceless homeless people. Ms Ellena, you should show some respect
Je n'ai pas tranché sur:
- the new BA First: very nice to have your own wardrobe, although quite small, but why on earth have they not put more storage space? A drawer, as in Business, would be more than welcome...