If you’re an educator, surely you know that technology has and will continue to have an incredible impact on learning.
The talks are in split into the following categories:
* General - learn about making technology work in education and more.
* Sharing education - exploring open, shared education.
* Creativity and innovation - new ways to foster innovition and the creative spirit.
* Internet and new media - how does the Internet and new media impact teaching and learning?
* Leadership -new leadership skills.
* Educational technology - explore technology made for education.
* Brain and Psychology - how does the brain work?
* Technology education - what is the state of technology education?
* Teaching methods - check out innovative teaching methods.
* Institution - how does technology impact institutions.
Via Beth Dichter