Internationalization in Higher Education is new Routledge book series, with Elspeth Jones as series editor.
Books in the series will address key internationalization themes, written or edited by leading thinkers and authors from around the world.
The series is intended to offer theoretical perspectives with practical applications, focusing on some of the critical issues in the field as it develops. It aims to reflect contemporary concerns, with volumes geared to the major questions of our time, as internationalization matures into its next phase.
The first volumes due for publication in Autumn 2014 are:-
• Jude Carroll, Tools for Teaching in an Educationally Mobile World
• John Hudzik, Comprehensive Internationalization: Institutional Pathways to Success
• David Killick, Developing the Global Student
• Betty Leask, Internationalisation of the Curriculum
• Chris Ziguras & Grant McBurnie, Governing Cross-Border Higher Education
Potential authors and proposed titles or themes are now being sought, for manuscript delivery from late 2014 onwards.
Anyone interested in making a contribution as author or editor, or in suggesting a theme for a future volume, should contact the Series Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org