A List of The Best Free Digital Storytelling Tools for Teachers.
Here some of the pluses of digital storytelling in education :
- It develops creativity and critical thinking Students who are shy or afraid to talk in class get a chance to speak out their minds
- It empowers students voice to deliver rich, deep message that is capable of conveying a powerful message.
- It helps students explore the meaning of their own experience, give value to it, and communicate that experience with others.
- It promotes the notions of life long learning and independent learning
- It develops students communicative skills It is a reflective process that helps students reflect upon their learning and find deep connections with the subject matter of a course or with an out-of-class experience.
- It fosters students sense of individuality It also gives students an opportunity to experiment with self-representation and establish their identityStudents creating digital stories develop proficiency with multimedia applications
A little over a month ago, Mozilla has announced that Firefox will be preventing all plug-ins except the current version of Flash from loading automatically, requiring users who explicitly want to use them to start them themselves.
Last week, Apple has decided to do the same with older versions of the Adobe Flash Player plug-in.
LeanKit is a simple, visual project and process management tool that allows organizations to easily visualize and manage the flow of their work, while collaborating with team members to consistently deliver results.
Online, Visual Project Boards
In LeanKit, you map your organization’s processes onto virtual whiteboards. On each board the process steps are represented as vertical and horizontal lanes. Cards represent work items, which team members update and move from across the board as they complete their share of the work.
Rather than having to ask for status reports, managers and customers can just look at the board. Board updates are visible in seconds around the globe and e-mail alerts and RSS feeds are available, so you and your team can take immediate action to resolve issues before they turn into serious problems.
In our previous entry, we introduced the WS-01 Wireless Station for iPad. It allows your IPEVO doc cam (Ziggi or Point 2 View) to wirelessly stream to iPad. And a key part of that equation is the IPEVO Whiteboard app.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.