Adobe has reported on its @AdobeCare twitter feed that Creative Cloud services, which had been down for more than 24 hours, have now been restored. According to a series of tweets: “Adobe ID issue is resolved.
Afelio Padilla's insight:
Who knows ... it is possible that the software is no longer an end in itself and that lots and lots of people collapsing services ... because they are creating ...
A lively debate among current and former Google engineers is raging on Hacker News about Quartz's piece on the death of 20% time at Google—that formerly hallowed portion of an engineer's week set aside for his or her own projects, which brought us...
When people talk about innovation, the focus is often on ideation. Whether it’s generating more ideas or generating better ideas, it’s the idea, the spark that people talk about. Come up with the right thought, and it solves your problem. But that’s only half the solution. What’s also important is having creative people to cultivate the ideas and execute them.
It’s a cardboard standing desk from Refold, and it’s “flexible, foldable, portable, affordable & 100% recyclable. The desk is designed to take everything you can throw at it, and then some. Capable of holding the weight of a person and made using durable 7mm thick, twin cushion, kraft cardboard, this desk will last!
Afelio Padilla's insight:
Interesting. Against lift table IKEA ($ 500), removable table is made of cardboard.
A comic by Stuart McMillen about how we are supernormally stimulated in our modern world through TV, media, pornography, etc. Resulting in a drastic shift in how we entertain ourselves and achieve satiation.
Income inequality rewards creativity St. Louis Beacon The disparity in income between the top 1 percent and the other 99 percent fueled the Occupy Wall Street movement and gave momentum to the ongoing push to raise taxes on the rich.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.