Corporate governance is concerned with the ethical principles, values and practices that facilitate holding the balance between economic and social goals and between individual and communal goals. The aim is to align as nearly as possible the interests of individuals, corporations and society within a framework of sound governance and common good.
Key Corporate Governance Objectives
* Provide an enabling environment and effective regulatory framework for economic activities.
* Ensure that corporations act as good corporate citizens with regard to human rights, social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
* Promote the adoption of codes of good business ethics (eg. Cadbury and King Codes) in achieving the objectives of the organization.
* Ensure that corporations treat all their stakeholders (eg. shareholders, employees, communities, suppliers and customers)in a fair and just manner.
* Provide for accountability of corporations and directors.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.