The Sustainable Innovation Forum 2015 is one of the most presigious events taking place during COP21 in Paris, France, organised in partnership with United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP):
- 750+ attendees- the largest number of global stakeholders at any commercially-inclusive side event at COP21
- International attendance – meet decision makers from across the globe with delegates spanning 43 countries at SIF14
- Over 80 world class speakers including country Ministers, industry CEOs and international thought leaders
- Interactive discussion panels throughout the event, allowing for in-depth debate via audience Q&A and polls
- Workshops and co-located events to maximise content and networking opportunities throughout the two days
Find the full agenda here.