Mobile app development has exploded over the past few years, and it’s no surprise that 2014 looks to be an even bigger year for it. Here are some trends to keep an eye on in the year to come:
- More OSes to Develop For
- More Processing Power to Play With
- More Multiscreen Use
- More Kinds of Connected Objects
I can think of a few more:
- Free to play continues to grow.
- More female gamers (has to be the fastest growing segment).
- More ad placement in mobile games.
- More ways to play and gamify mobile games via community and the social web.