With so much content proliferating on the web and in social media platforms, it can be hard to find good quality information. Search engines like Google can help, but they find content based on...
What I appreciate the most about curation which is mentioned in this post: think of a plan before you start curating:
«1. Decide on a goal for curating content – why are you doing it?
2. Set a schedule – curate regularly, even if it’s just 1 hour a week
3. Choose your topic – make sure it is linked to your goal/ brand
4. Choose your sources – don’t wander aimlessly online
5. Scan, evaluate & select the best content
6. Read the best content in depth
7. Think about the content and decide why it is important to your curation
8. Annotate/ comment on/ evaluate the content to give it context for your audience
9. Share it and engage your audience – ask for comments, contributions.»