Future of Content Marketing For Online Merchants
Online merchants are learning hard lessons about content marketing. Mainly that it takes a lot of time, effort and money. What if you could increase your customers engagement, support and loyalty without spending an arm and a leg? Interested?
This Curagami post shares tips on how to think like a magazine editor - at least an online magazine content editor. It shares five tips including:
- Find 3 – 5 content groups that interest your visitors.
- Decide your schedule (we recommend monthly updates at first because that is a big commitment that must be kept to gain trust).
- Curate content from trusted sources such as brands, manufacturers and even competitors.
- Automate at least one of your content groups with feeds.
- Find and nurture free visual media sources such as Haiku Deck.
Read more about evergreen content and why thinking like a magazine editor can help your online store create TRIBE and MONEY on Curagami:
Via Martin (Marty) Smith