Integration across multiple platforms, whether its social media, SEO, e-mail, or offline, is just as important as creating the content for a particular marketing medium.
|Scooped by Meera Bhana|
This article talks about different marketing strategies that should be used and that it is crucial to use a wide range of marketing channels. There are 5 tips they have given which are as follows :
1) Easy to share - this means that companies should give the chance for customers to share their marketing around as word can spread alot faster
2) Dont assume your name for something should remain its name - this means that names should be something that consumers can relate to more so they find it easier to relate to therefore remeber
3) Keep an eye on trends - this means finding small techniques that are making it easier for consumers to complete their tasks and also they feel they have more importance
4) Dont expect to go viral but be prepared - this means that companies need to be prepared for their concept to take off. With out expecting a small idea can make a companies concept go viral
5) Optimize and Integrate all your digital assets - This involves making sure that all digital media is properly protected even a small glitch in the system could mean disaster for your business.
Do you think all of these steps are relevant?