Robin Good: ZinePal is a free online service which allows you to build an electronic book or magazine, by utilizing the content of any web site, RSS feed, or specific web page.
You set the layout format, fonts, sizes and number of stories to include and ZinePal outputs a professionally-looking ebook / magazine in PDF, ePub and Kindle/Mobipocket formats.
Here is how it works:
1) Start on the Create Yours page by entering the address of a web page, blog or feed that you want to include in your eBook.
2) If you enter the address of a single web page, then Zinepal adds the page to your eBook. If you enter a blog or feed, then Zinepal displays a list of stories. In this case you can select with the checkbox available next to each story, the ones that you want to add to your eBook.
3) When you are done, click the "Preview Your eBook" button at the top of the page and see what your publication will look like when completed.
4) Once editing is completed, click on "Finalize eBook" to create your eBook in PDF, ePub and Kindle/Mobipocket formats.
5) If you want to edit the contents or change the formatting of your eBook, then click on "Customize eBook".
More info: http://www.zinepal.com/
Via Robin Good