How to use Edible Cities:
1. Follow the link: http://www.ediblecities.org/index.html?location=launceston+tasmania
2. Switch to "satellite" view (button in top right)
3. Zoom right in on the location of the tree (can be done by double clicking or using the sliding scale on the left)
4. Right click on the tree to add marker or "drop pin."
5. Change to the appropriate tree type (arrow drop down menu)
6. Add description of access, season, type and size of tree, other useful details (in the text box)
7. If a pin is misplaced, it cannot be moved
Please replace the description with the word "error" and it will eventually be removed.
This is a Tamar Natural Resource Management
Sustainable Living Working Group initiative.