Welcome to the Common Core Assessment Simulator
- Allows students and teachers to interact with digital content in both math and language arts.
- Uses a variety of interactions including dragging-and-dropping, sorting, and highlighting.
- Explains how students interact with the digital content, the big idea being assessed, for what grade level, and to what depth of knowledge.
- Presents answers to assessment questions and offers opportunities for students to learn from mistakes.
- Is not specifically aligned to any assessment targets, therefore, it should NOT be used to assess students' knowledge of the Common Core.
- The Common Core Assessment Simulator is available for limited preview. To view all items in this program, a passphrase is required.Contact Us for more information.