More Americans today are satisfied with where the nation stands on acceptance of gays and lesbians, federal taxes, and healthcare availability than were satisfied in 2001. But Americans' satisfaction with the economy has declined.
1. Yes, the war that occured after the poll was taken as well as the recession has caused the American majority to be less satisfied with the economy and also the policies with other nations. It is very evident of this shift in opinion by the drop in percentage of satisfaction regarding how the nation is going abou these things.
2. Yes, each party is satisfied in the issues which are closest to beliefs of that party such as the Democratic satisfaction with the medical policies.
3.The Democrats would be more supportive of stricter gun conteol and more environmental regulations favoring preservation and things of that nature while the Republican party would be more apt to favor policies toward immigration and serveillance.
4.The percent shows that the results might not be 100% accurate and therefore the satisfaction for some topics might either be closer or farther between the parties in reality.
1. Both parties are looking for the same things in an ideal candidate. They both want a candidate that is very pleasing to the public and sticks to their parties ideas without upsetting to many people.
2. Sabato writes mostly on how the candidates are doing in the poles and less on the candidates beliefs.
3. The "permanent presidential campaign" refers to how the candidates will always be in the public's eye and in the media even though they are no longer running.
4. There is an advantage to it because people will read about those people more and will therefore be more apt to vote for them.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.