- 1. The first difficulty is to concentrate on the most important topics of my work and research.
- After some month I was able to focus on 15 topics:
- 2. The next big question: Which curation - Tools should I use?
- Right now I am using a set of tools and platforms to SEARCH (twitter-lists & stream + lists), the wonderful fllipboard - aggregation- and social-reading tool & platform on my iPad, sometimes the recommendation engine Genio (my magazines) on my MacBook and of course the 375 Topics i follow on scoop.it
- 3. ... but until now the curation-process would be only a one-way aggregation and sharing -process ...
- The most important feature of curation is the social aspect:
- Some topics, which I consider as important, I "re-curate" & share to my twitter-followers & the collaborative way of curation ( with "suggestions" to certain topics on scoop.it) is the heart of the curation - process!
- collect - curate - collaborate
- .. that's my Philosophy of curation - and the main platform for me is scoop.it!
Where do you do your best content curation work? (example: Facebook, Twitter or Blog link)*
Other Curation Example #1
Other Curation Example #2
... for content curation contest 2012