1. This article details what it takes to be a good leader. It starts by explaining what traits a good leader must possess or srive to possess. It then goes on to say that a leader must be able to listen, be organized and find the value in others.
2. The most useful part of this article was the section about leadership styles. I can try different styles to see if I can relate better to the team and get more results.
3. I used this research to try different leading styles at practices to create a more supportive and competitive atmosphere.
4. I believe that this article is from a credible source because it was posted by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and written by two members of the organization.
1. This article talks about how to be a responsible coach of young athletes and the importance of doing so. It includes strategies on teaching good sportsmanship and how to set a good example for impressionable young athletes.
2. The most important part of this article for me was the idea of how important teaching good sportsmanhip is. I have always considered myself a good sport so I never put much thought into teaching it, this article will help me relate this message to my team.
3. I will use this research to teach my team good sportsmanship so that we can stay positive and avoid any penalties for unsportsmanlike conduct.
4. This article is from a credible source because it is sponsored by Liberty Mutual, a large company that would only support something that is accurate.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.