Classic Hollywood Cinema style is aimed at making all style and editing invisible to the viewer. Such characteristics include:
- Sophisticated lighting techniques that had a purpose but did not draw attention to itself
- Acting style aimed at realism
- Exclusively oriented toward narrative form such as producing a strong plot that was linear and logical.
- Each shot was meant to advance the plot, but was never intended to draw attention to itself
- Camera levels are at predominantly eye level
Via Midori, Briana, Robert, and Young Je Lee