He is enacting the executive order as a means of showing that even without legislation he can still manage economic policy on his own. The executive order bars federal workers from discussing pay with others and closes pay gaps between genders. Obama's limitations are acting without congressional approval and thus overstepping boundaries. Many believe the president is overstepping his power and should be working more closely with Congress. Criticism of the specific order is that he is creating a burden on companies. The White House chose not to address gay rights due to its controversy.
Texas remains a Republican-leaning state because its white residents are becoming increasingly Republican and its large Hispanic population, though solidly Democratic, is less so than Hispanics nationally.
1. Democrats are hopeful for a party realignment in Texas due to an increasing number of minorities, such as Hispanics, who vote democratically.
2. Whites in Texas tend to vote Republican while minorities usually vote Democratic.
3.Many Hispanics and other minorities who consider themselves Democratic are not registered to vote. Political participation involves voting and since a great number of Texan minorities do not vote, they are not heard.
4. Results for the Gallup poll were based on telephone interviews conducted in the U.S. and District of Columbia with individuals aged 18 and older.
1. Conservatives are favored in Roberts court and liberals are constantly persuaded to vote more conservatively. An example is the Voting Rights Act which reached a compromise after initially being struck down.
2. A precedent is how previous cases have been ruled. The court has been very pro-business, such as it has been in the past.
3. Appointing more liberal judges, better communication with the courts, persuading Congress to see his ideals.
4. Justice Kennedy is considered the swing vote since he would break the tie between four liberals and four conservatives.
5. There is not much bias since the article remains pretty factual.
More Americans today are satisfied with where the nation stands on acceptance of gays and lesbians, federal taxes, and healthcare availability than were satisfied in 2001. But Americans' satisfaction with the economy has declined.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.