Change is constant. And technology has always been about change and convergence. "This is a wide ecosystem where everyone can participate and benefit."
Massive, global-scale change occurring now is happening at rates faster than anyone ever predicted.
How Big is “Everything”?
The Internet of Everything will create $14.4 trillion in value at stake through the combination of increased revenues and lower costs in just the next ten years – creating an opportunity to increase global corporate profits by an estimated 21% over the next decade.
The five main factors fueling this value are:
- Asset utilization: $2.5 trillion in reduced costs
- Employee productivity: $2.5 trillion in greater labor efficiencies
- Supply chain and logistics: $2.7 trillion through eliminating waste
- Customer intimacy: $3.7 trillion through addition of more customers
- Innovation: $3.0 trillion through reducing time to market
Collaboration ties in throughout these factors. This is a wide ecosystem where everyone can participate and benefit: Small businesses, enterprises, service providers, system integrators, device makers are all critical to building out the connections and scaling experiences across every industry.