Here’s my top 11 list of change books for 2011.
This is an excerpt from a recent blog post by Liz. I know her, have interviewed her, and am pleased that she's invited me to share a panel seat with her as an organizer in the upcoming Assoc. for Change Management Practitioners (ACMP) conference in 2012 in Las Vegas in April.
3 Books from her list of 11.
- “Practically Radical: Not-So-Crazy Ways to Transform Your Company, Shake Up Your Industry, and Challenge Yourself” by Bill Taylor.
- “The Primes: How Any Group Can Solve Any Problem” by Chris McGoff.
- “We Are All Weird” by Seth Godin.
- “The Progress Principle: Using Small Wins to Ignite Joy, Engagement, and Creativity at Work” by Teresa Amabile and Steven Kramer;
- “A Factory of One: Applying Lean Principles to Banish Waste and Improve Your Personal Performance” by Daniel Markovitz;
- “Thinking, Fast and Slow” by Daniel Kahneman.