Suffering from underperforming marketing KPIs? Read this post and learn how to fix those guys!
Excerpted and condensed...
You’ve got to grab your marketing by the bootstraps and make the necessary adjustments in order to provide your CEO with the ROI they’re looking for. Below I’ve detailed six metrics highlighted by CMO Mike Volpe on this very blog, how to identify when they’re underperforming, and how to make the necessary adjustments to save your bacon. Here’s how to fix 6 critical marketing KPIs when they're underperforming:
1) Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
2) Marketing % of Customer Acquisition Cost (M%-CAC)
3) Ratio of Customer Lifetime Value to CAC (LTV:CAC)
4) Time to Payback CAC
5) Marketing Originated Customer %
6) Marketing Influenced Customer %