CEET Meets are free, self-paced, online professional development events for educators at all levels all over the world. They are created by teachers for teachers and are intended to give you practical strategies you can use in your classes right away. We invite you to participate our upcoming meet on Infographics, Visual Literacy, and Cross Curricular Learning.
We were delighted to team up with Discovery Education Network' s Spring Virtcon to also offer a live webinar exploring the use and creation of infographics. When it is available, we'll post a link to the archive below.
CONNECTION to all other MEET websites:
(1) Welcome page in the learning activity website
(2) Discussion forums in our G+ community
(3) Register for the Meet & select the Infographics course
(4) Make your way to CEET Moodle to claim badges (must be reg'd)
(5) Archive of live session to be posted when available.