"If you've got job-search woes, promotion troubles, or career confusion, grad school is not the answer. Learn the five reasons to skip grad school when you're at a crossroads, and what you should do instead."
The article discusses 5 areas to review as you consider your options to grow and advance your career. Only you can decide if now is the right time to take on additional debt and whether grad school will help you obtain your dream job.
1. There isn’t a high enough return.
2. Employers look for results, not education.
3. Grad school is a poor differentiator.
4. It’s better to do something, not just learn about it.
5. Success is based on relationships.
Via Ken Jondahl, streetsmartprof