In part one of three, Dr. V?ronique Desaulniers discusses the first four of what she calls the seven essentials for healing and preventing cancer. Find out w...
These essential guidelines are from Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, who chose to heal her own breast cancer with evidence-based Natural Medicine and without the use of any toxic therapies.
1. Let food be your medicine – food contains many powerful nutrients, and is a true prescription for health.
2. Reduce toxic exposure - make conscious decisions about what you put into your immediate environment. Reduce chemicals in the home. Use less toxic products in your home and on your body.
3. Balance energy - we are energetic beings, affected by sleep, hormones and stress.
4. Heal emotional wounds – it is usually some form of trauma or emotional event that triggers the diagnosis of cancer. Our immune system is linked to our emotional center. Learn to be happy and to think happy thoughts. Look at cancer as a message of love – a communication from your body – a signal to look at your life and emotions, and to make things better in your life.
5. Embrace biological dentistry - understand the connection between dentistry and the body. Metal fillings are toxic. Root canals are essentially dead teeth that the body is trying to reject.
6. Repair the body with therapeutic plants – there are hundreds of different foods and herbs that can build the immune system and help kill cancer cells.
7. Adopt very early detection - many of the mainstream tests detect cancer too late. Thermography can detect inflammation and increased blood flow, which may be a precursor to cancer development. The HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test can detect hormones that cancer cells produce. The TK1 enzyme test can indicate rapid cell division by detecting high levels of DNA replication in cancer cells.
There are three short videos in which Dr. V describes her seven guidelines. Here are the links: