Dentist speaks out about the dangers of mercury
|Scooped by Graham Player Ph.D.|
Dental interventions, including amalgam fillings, root-canals, and cavitations have been implicated in cancer for many years.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, in the United States, there are approximately 87,000 dentists and, tragically, most of them never learn about the dangers of amalgams (mercury-based filling). Nearly half of these dentists still place highly-toxic mercury fillings in the mouth of unsuspecting people. Boyd Haley PhD, Emeritus Professor of Chemistry at University of Kentucky, has called mercury a 'biochemical train wreck in your body'. Mercury fillings can cause brain damage; neurological disorders plus many other serious health problems.” Mercury is bio-accumulative within the body, which means that the longer you live with mercury - the more toxic you become.
This article asserts that the average mercury filling releases about 34 micrograms of mercury daily. This toxic vapor permeates every cell of our body - eventually breaking down the immune system. It further warns that if your dentist is willing to take out your mercury fillings (quickly) without regard to proper safety precautions - for you and the dentist - it's time to find another dentist. We know that exposure to mercury causes brain damage and if your dentist doesn't protect you, during the extraction process, then that dentist is not thinking clearly. Naturally, before the actual procedure, it would be a great idea to follow a healthy diet - loaded with antioxidants like vitamin C - for weeks (if not months) - depending upon your individual health status.