Caffeine an addicting and dangerous drug
8 views | +0 today
Follow
Caffeine an addicting and dangerous drug
One of my many passions is to warn people about caffeine. I have researched caffeine for about 12 years and the information I have found is startling! Caffeine will affect your nerves and thinking ability. Caffeine damages chromosomes, forget LSD. Caffeine will, in some way, affect developing embryos. But what caffeine also does is affects the chemicals and hormones in your body that helps you sleep, relax and the chemicals that give you the feeling of "well being." Caffeine puts your body under "stress" not what most people mistakenly thinks is energy. Caffeine does this by "acting up" the adrenal gland. When you consume one 6 ounce cup of coffee, whether it's in a cola drink, coffee or chocolate, only 1% is excreted in a few hours, the other 99% takes up to 12 hours to be detoxified by your liver. So if you are constantly consuming caffeine your body will always be under a chemical induced stress caused by caffeine. Never being relieved of this drug. Stress upon stress, ask your doctor what happens to you when your adrenal gland becomes exhausted, if you are a heavy caffeine drinker this is inevitable. There are many studies out there that glorifies caffeine but if you dig down deep enough they are sponsored by companies that benefit greatly from your consumption of this drug, and usually these studies are done on very healthy people using a standard 6 ounce cup of coffee as the norm. In realty the standard norm is a 12 ounce cup of coffee several times a day. Caffeine is one of our most dangerous drugs in America because it is so accepting in our society and so addicting. The underlining serious health problems that caffeine causes are just now coming out. Caffeine is starting to be link with depression, bipolarity, schizophrenia and ADHD. These studies are not sponsored by people who benefit, in any way, from caffeine. Caffeine, also, influences the aging process because it affects the hormone DHEA. This drug also interferes with the benefits from vitamins. Actually caffeine affects the whole body in one way or another, the severity depends on the chemical makeup of the person. I have 5 yrs of sobriety from any form of caffeine and just recently am I starting to feel the benefits of this life style. Using the word sobriety is not to be taken lightly. From a layman's point of view that is living the caffeine free life. http://ritajohnston.com/
Curated by Rita Johnston
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by Rita Johnston
Scoop.it!

Herbs That Will Help Constipation, Heart Problems and Nerves

Herbs That Will Help Constipation, Heart Problems and Nerves | Caffeine an addicting and dangerous drug | Scoop.it
Constipation can kill you and constipation may be the reason herbs do not benefit some people. Your bowels are what gives your body the needed substances to live. Vitamins, minerals and amino acid ...
more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Rita Johnston
Scoop.it!

Caffeine Will Cause Chronic Levels of Cortisol in Your Body Which Will Harm the Body and the Brain

Caffeine Will Cause Chronic Levels of Cortisol in Your Body Which Will Harm the Body and the Brain | Caffeine an addicting and dangerous drug | Scoop.it
Caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulate and a addicting drug. When the central nervous system is stimulated it sends nerve impulses to the hypothalamus of the brain. The hypothalamus g...
more...
Nancy Rosas Delgadillo's curator insight, April 22, 2013 7:32 PM

Es curioso darnos cuenta de que sustancias a las que estamos acostumbrados en la vida diaria, si son investigados a profundidad tienen más efectos negativos que benéficos a nuestro organismo. Una moda de hoy en día es el consumo de café, la Organización Mundial de la Salud debería poner atención en esta moda y mostrar a la población que tan positivo es esto para nuestro organismo.

 

Puntuación: 10/10