The paper’s sections on myths and realities confront misconceptions about what online learning means for students, teachers and the system as a whole. Key topics include:
• The range of students served by online learning;
• The power of personalized online learning;
• The daily experiences of online learners and teachers;
• The role of technology; and
• Evidence in support of online learning.
Via Miloš Bajčetić, Enrico De Angelis, Dan Kirsch, Bonnie Bracey Sutton, Dennis T OConnor, Peter Mellow, Mariano Fernandez S.