The July 2015 issue of The C4C Federal Exchange Newsletter:
- discloses the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' failure to timely investigate employee complaints of civil rights abuses
- exposes U.S. Department of Agriculture's culture of reprisal under the leadership of Thomas Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa:
- reveals federal government hire/fire rates by race;
- lists some public officials named in EEO complaints; and
- announces the annual free Whistleblower Summit taking place on July 29-31, 2015 in Washington, DC on Capitol Hill.