Jewelries have always existed along with the human history. Now we are in the time where the Jewelry market is one of the largest market in the world.
So jewelry take part in every event of our life, whether be it wedding, birthday, anniversary, and in many other celebrations we use jewelries as out gifts.
In the other hand jewelry stores always come up with something new. They all have their unique designs.
In the Best Jewelry-stores blog you can read everything about these things that i mentioned above, starting from the history till the trends.
Now, as I promised, I will share some interesting facts according to jewelry:
- The largest pearl ever found has weight 14 pounds
- Tiffany's engagement ring, back in 1896 has coasted only $40.
- England's queen jewelry collection is worth $57 million dollars.
- Pope Nicholas I in 860 A.D declared rings necessary for marriage.
- Emeralds are said to be more valuable than diamonds
- One of the largest sapphire is called Star of Asia.
- All the gold on earth ever mined, can be compressed into 18-yard cube.
- There are 10 billion tons of gold in all oceans.
These were some of the most mind blasting facts that amazed me, and hope you enjoyed them too, which I don’t think you ever heard them. Jewelry facts were the first to write and start with, I will continue to read more interesting facts, which I do it a lot, and when I find something that I think you may like it, I’ll make a post.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.