BUSINESS and more
Follow
Find tag "Webmaster"
19.4K views | +0 today
BUSINESS and more
Ideas, tools & reflections for managers, leaders and business owners. -- Keep in touch: http://www.xeeme.com/MartinGysler
Curated by Martin Gysler
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by Martin Gysler
Scoop.it!

39 Web Apps and Tools We Use to Create Websites

39 Web Apps and Tools We Use to Create Websites | BUSINESS and more | Scoop.it

Probably not unlike you, we use a cadre of different tools to help us create websites and products we’re proud of. Every year it seems that this list morphs, evolves, shrinks and grows. So we thought, ‘Hey, it might be valuable to some people to get a look at how we build things and the tools that we use to get the job done.’ We looked at every step of our development process and highlighted our favorite technologies every step of the way. These divisions aren’t meant as hard and fast rules; but rather groupings that can help you if you’re looking for a tool to find efficiencies, process improvements or work product for a particular phase.


39 WEB APPS AND TOOLS WE USE TO CREATE WEBSITES


MEETING, BRAINSTORMING, STRATEGY
Our initial planning phases are all about collaboration. Here’s what we use to communicate, ideate and put the plan together.


Read more: http://bit.ly/KMGb4d

more...
No comment yet.
Rescooped by Martin Gysler from SOCIAL MEDIA, what we think about!
Scoop.it!

Top 10 Very Useful iPhone Apps For Webmasters To Make Their Life Easier | WebTabLab.com

Top 10 Very Useful iPhone Apps For Webmasters To Make Their Life Easier | WebTabLab.com | BUSINESS and more | Scoop.it
If you a webmaster, check out our list of best iPhone apps for webmasters that will help you to check each and everything to make your website up and running while you are on the go.

 

There are many popular mobiles all around the world and Apple iPhone is still holding the first place because of its crystal clear display, easy availability of millions of useful apps, fast processor, no tensions of viruses and great iOS software that always backed up hardware. There are millions of people using iPhone from all around the world coming from various professions.

more...
No comment yet.
Scooped by Martin Gysler
Scoop.it!

Blog Smarter: A Step-by-step Strategy to Boost Your AdSense Earnings

Blog Smarter: A Step-by-step Strategy to Boost Your AdSense Earnings | BUSINESS and more | Scoop.it

Perhaps you would like to cover your operating costs of your blog and / or website. Revenues generated by Adsense can be an interesting solution. If you want to start, this article will give you useful information to do so. [note mg]


Let’s start with a question: What’s the single most important factor when it comes to making money with Google AdSense?


It’s organic traffic (i.e. traffic from Google and other search engines).


Here’s a simple example to illustrate the point. Suppose you have an online forum which receives 500,000 unique visitors per month, but 100% of those are coming directly to the forum, either by a bookmark or by typing the URL on their browsers, because they are already regular members. The second website is a niche site that receives only 250,000 unique visitors per month, but 80% of those are coming from search engines, while the remaining 20% are coming from referring sites. Despite the huge different in traffic levels, if both sites started using Google AdSense the niche, one would earn a lot more (I wouldn’t be surprised if it would be five or even ten times more).


How come?


Read more: http://bit.ly/zE97Zt

more...
Chuck Bartok's comment, February 25, 2012 11:21 PM
I re-scooped ..Thanks again
Martin Gysler's comment, February 26, 2012 5:30 AM
You're welcome Chuck :) Happy Sunday!