Marty Note - 10 BI Trends
Business Intelligence is breaking out all over. It is as if we've reached some magic tipping point where things that were hard are not easier and our BI imagination is being sparked as a result. Here are 10 BI trends for this year and next (6 - 20 are from team at http://www.crowdfunde.com )
* Enterprise gets a handle on unstructured "Big Data".
* Search Will Improve Dramatically (agree).
* Mobility becomes bi-directional (you GET and GIVE via mobile).
* Enterprises come to terms with Big Data.
* Analytics Tools Vendors see importance of FAST and EASY.
* New Key Performance Indicators helps connect traffic and lead gen to conversion (what we are working on at http://www.crowdfunde.com ).
* How Social Media is changing everything become more clear (less search, more mobile and social).
* Expect a new flurry of WAZE.com-like crowdsoure apps.
* Expect more gamification for engagement and loyalty.
* Loyalty becomes LESS fickle as brands discover how to BE online creating community that wins hearts, minds, engagement and loyalty.