- Data includes consumption volumes (million litres & litres per capita) for key soft drinks categories from 2006 to 2011 plus forecasts to 2015.
- Percentage markets shares are provided for key soft drinks categories including segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2010 and 2011 actuals, plus 2012 forecasts.
- Leading companies’ market shares for 2010 and 2011 are provided by soft drinks category.
- A market valuation is provided for each soft drinks category and, where applicable, new products in 2011 are identified.
- Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label.
Request a Sample Copy of Spain Soft Drinks Review 2012 @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=71310
Reasons To Buy
- Global economic turbulence affects soft drinks market as consumer purchasing power remains low in many markets.
- Rising commodity costs are leading some producers to look at ways at lowering costs, e.g. by producing lower juice content drinks.
- Consumer environmental concerns affecting beverage choices such as packaged water.
- Price promotions and marketing activity were strongly in evidence towards the end of 2012 in Europe and this is expected to continue in to 2013. The climate of heavy promotional activity is expected to raise pressure on Private Label brands and producers.
- Key sporting events in 2012 such as the London Olympic Games and UEFA Championships provide an opportunity for soft drinks.
Request a Sample Copy of Japan Soft Drinks Review 2012 @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=71316