You are the content you publish.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
5 Key insights from Disney:
- Show Clarity - Retailers often try to create a first-rate customer experience according to their pre-conceived notions instead of gathering customer feedback. But, the creation of the customer experience must begin by asking the right questions and identifying elements that hit home with consumers. These insights will allow you to use customer intelligence to design a customer experience strategy that reinforces your brand’s appealing qualities.
- Amplify Strengths - After you have determined how the customer experience should feel to customers, then you must amplify the volume of your brand’s most desirable characteristics. By magnifying the traits that make your customers feel good about buying your products, you can better align the customer experience with customers’ needs.
- Engage Employees - Employees play a key role in the execution of customer experiences. Like Disney, it’s important to empower your workforce to forge connections with customers around targeted dimensions of the customer experience, equipping them with insights about what draws consumers to your brand.
- Outperform Expectations - Great brands go above and beyond for their customers. In many cases, value-added products enhance the customer experience and play a role in differentiating the brand experience from the competition.
- Create Connections - Disney knows how to build long-term, personal relationships with its customers. By understanding customers on a personal level, the brand has converted scores of satisfied customers into brand advocates.
As this article points out, if you are not regularly checking the pulse of your customer, you may be finding that the service experience you are delivering is falling short of expectations. There are so many ways of connecting with your current (and potential) customers that to fail to even attempt at making the connection means that you will reap what you deserve.