As in e-commerce, m-commerce B2C applications are concentrated in each of the following areas except:
|Scooped by cutey11|
For more course tutorials visit
1. Question : ________ , also called viral marketing, is free advertising that can increase the visibility of niche retailers and products.
2. Question : Alloy.com, bolt.com, and blueskyfrog.com are communities that:
3. Question : A search engine is basically a document or file retrieval system designed to help find information stored on a computer system, such as on the Web.
4. Question : As in e-commerce, m-commerce B2C applications are concentrated in each of the following areas except:
5. Question : A laptop or notebook computer can become wireless with the addition of a cellular chip.
6. Question : Each of the following is a trend that may slow EC and Web 3.0 except:
7. Question : Perspectives about Web 2.0 include all of the following except:
8. Question : Disruption did not occur in the real estate brokerage industry.
9. Question : You are walking near a coffee shop and suddenly your cell phone beeps with a message: "Come inside and get a free biscotti with any purchase." This is an example of:
10. Question : Food Lion is a U.S. supermarket chain that relies on ________ to compete against Wal-Mart and other stores.