Marketing Plan. Imagine you are consulting with a manager of a business that sells cleaning supplies to nursing homes. Your client wants to develop a marketing plan but has a small budget for marketing his business. How would you show your client the benefits of a marketing plan? If your client does not agree with your marketing strategy for his business, explain how you would respond and what approach you would use to convince the client the marketing plan can be successful. You must use the text and at least one additional scholarly source.
Respond to at least two of your peers and provide recommendations to extend their thinking. Challenge your peers by asking a question that may cause them to reevaluate their explanation of the marketing plan. Assume the role of the client for at least one of your peers’ posts and present questions, as well as reasons the client may not accept the marketing plan based on what you have learned.
The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the implications of new knowledge. The eight- to ten-page paper should integrate readings and class discussions into work and life experience. It may include explanation and examples from previous experience as well as implications for future application.
Assuming the role of Marketing Manager, select a product that is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge you have acquired throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper:
1. Describe the product by analyzing its customer value equation as it relates to the four utilities of customer value.
2. Explain how the marketing process will be applied to the promotion of the product you’ve selected. How would you develop, execute, and measure a campaign for this product?
3. Applying your knowledge of the four p’s of the marketing mix, describe how you would apply the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the product, and how you might incorporate the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) philosophy into your marketing program.
4. Analyze and explain the major environmental factors and trends in those countries that might affect sales of the product?
5. Who are currently the largest customers of the product in its home market, and who would be its likely customers abroad?
6. Analyze the competition of the product category in the foreign market you’ve identified. Describe the nature of competition in that product category.
7. Describe the U.S. and international ethical marketing considerations.
Written Assignment. The dramatic population growth underway in China and India is currently dominated by the young. Trends toward western-style consumption are underway in both nations. Given the emphasis on the youth market in the US over the last 60 years (ever since the baby boom), what can you predict for marketers in these newly youth-oriented consumer economies, as they follow the same path?
What products and services will interest these new youth markets?
Compare and contrast the micro- and macro-environmental forces that can influence the marketing strategies for these products and services.
Will marketers in these countries use similar marketing strategies to influence this group or will their strategies be different from Western-based consumption marketers? Explain your reasoning.
What opportunity for U.S. companies might you foresee? Support your reasoning.
This assignment is designed to assess your critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Your paper will be graded for its clarity, relevance, coherence, logic, and depth.
BUS 330 Week 1 DQ 1 Role of the Marketing Function BUS 330 Week 1 DQ 2 Products and Services BUS 330 Week 2 DQ 1 Product Life Cycle BUS 330 Week 2 DQ 2 Product Usage Categories BUS 330 Week 3 DQ 1 Customer Relationship Management BUS 330 Week 3 DQ 2 Demographics and Trends BUS 330 Week 3 Written Assignment (Dramatic Youth Population) BUS 330 Week 4 DQ 1 Functions of Marketing Management BUS 330 Week 4 DQ 2 Marketing Plan BUS 330 Week 5 DQ 1 Corporate Social Responsibility BUS 330 Week 5 DQ 2 Marketing Ethics and Children BUS 330 Week 5 Final Paper (Marketing Managers and Strategy)
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.