We are a highly optimized access solution for people to elevate their small businesses thru cheap, smart and user-friendly mobile apps.
city puzzle's insight:
We developed with hard work a great business model that would help people to build cheap, smart and easy-to-use mobile apps to elevate their businesses, products, or themselves.
A week ago, we applied with our project for this start-up contest aimed at helping mobile app ideas. You can vote us by following the link bellow and you should keep in mind that Romtelecom will give away 10.000E for one of the voters - as a boost for you guys to check-out the projects and vote as much as possible.
Please, kindly help us in achieving our dream of providing the many with the affordable luxury of owning a mobile app to elevate their small businesses. This may be not only a vote for us, but one for your other friends, small organisations that you love, or - who knows? - even for yourself.
Business Wall of Fame contest, where the entrepreneurs from 6 countries (Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Romania) are voting for the best apps that will make their business lives easier!
Get Bucharest City Puzzle on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.
city puzzle's insight:
Are you ready for the ultimate location based app, custom-made for Bucharest? A growing app written by the people and for the people visiting and/or living in the Romanian capital! Think of a 500+ pieces online puzzle of your favorite city, solved by your community. Think of constant updates on the coolest, most visited and simply the best city locations - including clubs, bars, restaurants, shops and events. We just hit the start button and figured out our first 5 pieces. Are you ready to help us on solving the 495 pieces left?
- NEWS of the city listed in a chronological order with a preview image! Filter news by category. Detailed news with image, text, correlated photo gallery plus social sharing! Dynamic links to websites, e-mails and contacts!
- EVENTS listed with a preview image for each event! Select view option for the month’s events, future, or past events! Filter events by category! Details of the event featured with image, text, photo gallery and social sharing!
- PHOTO gallery list, with a number of images! Image enlargement with zoom and slider functions! Integrated photo sharing via SMS, email and social networks as well as printing, copying and saving image functions
- VIDEO gallery list! Video Player compatible with YouTube! Video details and the possibility to share on social networks! Full screen view.
- LOCATIONS listed with a preview image or logo. A list of locations in order of distance from your current location. Details of locations with text and image. Dynamic links to website, email and telephone! Interactive map with route planning
- SHARING on Facebook and Twitter. Add event to personal calendar!
- INTERACTIVE map with geolocation and route planner!
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.