This post is about the branding journey from Tide in 1958 to Red Bull now with one inescapable conclusion - We Are All Media Companies Now. What are implications of Red Bull's branding lessons for personal branding?
* Create community, don't try and create a "personal brand" on your own (and yes we realize that sounds strange).
* Find VISUAL and DYNAMIC ways to discuss your personal brand.
* Use recognizable logos that are relevant to your personal brand.
* Look for the AWESOME and OUTSTANDING and then take a risk and DO IT.
* More risk in being boring than taking risks.
Create community, get visual (pictures, graphics, video) riff recognizable relevant logos and take risks since the biggest risk is not taking risks.
Via Martin (Marty) Smith