Found these great questions on a site that was a tad too spammy to post the link here, but excellent questions for marketers and designers. Answering these six questions helps define if you get it or not:
* Always-on: Are you publishing content for an audience on a daily basis?
* Editorial: Are you publishing content that an audience needs and shares?
* Independent: Do you own the technology or the platform delivering the content?
* Do you have the final say in all aspects of the user’s experience?
* Networked: Is the content on your platform optimized for distribution?
* Measured: Are you evaluating how efficiently you are producing media, or the consumption of your content?
* Monetizable: Could your content platform be someone else’s paid media?
Well done questions. How did you make out on the "get it" or "not" scale.
Via Martin (Marty) Smith