1. The fact that health care prices are so low and affordable 2. It would lower them substantially 3. Instead of lowering the deficit to 3.4% it would lower it to 1.6% without the help of the president. 4. It think there are mostly pros in this plan. The only cons would be cutting out the loopholes, depending on what they are
Congress hardly does anything to work with the president, so he needs to just do things on his own in order to get the work done. Other wise, like the government shut down, we are sitting ducks. He can drive economic growth but he can't make any decision that effects the entire country without consulting congress. The critizism is that he is placing a burden on companies and such. The white house has chosen to not stop his powers because they are not doing any harm, and nothing would get done if he were to work with them. They are hesitant because the president could look bad, quickly. He could look like he is over using his powers too much.
Video on msnbc.com: The age-old practice of politicians re-drawing Congressional districts to find friendly voters, or, gerrymandering, has allowed members of the House of Representatives from both sides of the aisle to stay in power regardless of...
1. I think the republicans are based more on actions and less on principle, while the democrats are based on age and more on principle and their general ideas 2. He focuses on their past ideologies and histories
3. It means the Offical party candidate, he implies it is a very daunting and lonely, yet hard and thrilling task of being president, and many people are not fit 4. Both yes and no. Yes, if everyone is on your side, no because it causes a lot of rumors to form just to bring you down. I would say No for the republicans, and yes to the democrats- who are a little less relied on rumors and naysays.
Texas remains a Republican-leaning state because its white residents are becoming increasingly Republican and its large Hispanic population, though solidly Democratic, is less so than Hispanics nationally.
1. I think democrats want a realignment because texas is a huge state that could impact the smaller states around it. It would be good for the democrats. It relates because "minorities" are slowly becoming the "majority"
2. Most people go with the flow of the religious belt: Republican.
3. Because many of the minorities are referring themselves as republican
1. Conservatives and republicans have been favored. Example: The voting right act being struck down. 2. No new cases dealing with business have been made. 3. The president needs to pull peoples opinions and get them on his side to swing the court. 4.Kennedy 5. There is no bias, it shows opinions and ideas from both sides
1. They are concerned he will influence the public or the president and veer into guns and give his opinion. They are scared because they are wrong and don't want to be proven wrong, even though a world with less guns would be safer. They are influencing all the democrats that are on their side.
2. The stake is they wont get reelcted and the concerns are on the red states.
3. They nominate people and congress votes on it.
4. They should just release a message saying this guy is in no way involved in gun politics and the fact the NRA is scared is just ridiculous.
They learned that their own party isnt even on their side.
1. It was put into place in order to have a systematic way of electing the president. 2. Safe states guarantee votes to certain candidates and swing states could swing either way. Common strategy is to get to
3. Popular vote
4. Gore got the popular vote and bush got the electoral vote
5. I am not. They just need to go with the popular vote.
More Americans today are satisfied with where the nation stands on acceptance of gays and lesbians, federal taxes, and healthcare availability than were satisfied in 2001. But Americans' satisfaction with the economy has declined.
.1Yes, I think americans are seeing our conflict in our country with our leaders not complying with each other to fix the country. Events have shown Gays and lesbians slowly getting equality, and many other events have happened, that match exactly with this. 2. Yes. Republicans are closed minded and think issues are not as big as they should be. It makes sense. 3. Education, Military, Race issues, etc 4. The error is not asking the same people as 13 years ago. You cant take this data that seriously.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.