2. what degree do you have?
3. how long have you been a graphic designer?
4. what classes did you take in high school to help become a graphic designer
5. where did you go to votech at? ANSWERS :: 1. I went to Pennsylvania college of technology
2. I have my associates of applied arts in graphic communications management
3. I've been either a designer or in a related field for 8 years.
4. I went to vo tech in highschool to help me be a designer. The highschool at the time did not offer any related classes. Since then they have added many as the field continues to grow.
5. I went to tech at eastern westmoreland ctc. I went to the sane program you are going to. The program there put laid the foundation for me to succeed in college and beyond.